Affirmations are a quick and simple way to change our mindset. Saying positive affirmations compel us to focus on what is possible. When we speak affirmations we affirm and claim that our desires or goals are already as we want them to be. When we first start to speak affirmations it may feel as if we are not speaking the truth. However, the truth of us is wholeness, peace and health. Continue to speak and feel as if the affirmation is true. Affirmations are certainly not the only tool or means to achieving a goal or feeling better. However, affirmations is a very good place to start.
Below are some sample affirmations. If any of these address your challenges, then feel free to use them or alter them to fit you situation.
- I am living a vibrant and healthy life.
- I exercise both my body and mind.
- I reclaim my health by taking care of myself today.
- I can neutralize bad habits with good food, exercise, and healthy living.
- Time is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and make the best of it.
- Time is my life’s currency to spend thriftily on productive tasks, but generously on loved ones.
- A little preparation takes me a long way in easing strain and stress.
- I can find positive ways to relieve stress.
- I dare to focus on the job at hand only.
A Gift For You!
Click on the cover to the left or the link below to download your FREE copy of 'The Positive Affirmations' e-book - Over 100 powerful affirmations! You are sure to find many that speak to your needs, motivate you and change your mindset to optimistic.
The Positive Affirmations E-book