Book Wambui Bahati
Book Wambui Bahati: Wambui Bahati's professional entertaining, speaking and writing career spans more than forty-five years. She looks forward to assisting you in creating a powerful and exciting event.
I would like to thank you again for your terrific performance. I received several calls later in the week . . . they are raving about how enjoyable it was. 'Who was the woman, she was great!'.
Director of Development Stepping Stones,
10 Reasons Why You Should
Book Wambui Bahati - "Miss Inspiration"
For Your Next Event:
- Wambui presents with over forty-five years of professional theater and speaking experience.
- Her presentations are rich with insightful and dramatic illustrations, stories, songs and humor.
- Each presentation is custom planned.
- She has never canceled or missed a booking for any reason.
- Because of her diverse background, Wambui has respect for and can communicate with people from various environments.
- Her passion is: "Reminding YOU of YOUR Magnificence.
- Wambui overcame a challenging illness and many misfortunes. (She turned her life around when they said it couldn't be done.) She will remind your audience that each of us has the power to do the same.
- Wambui shares strategies, sound advice and universal wisdom for dealing with life challenges and re-claiming our power.
- You and your audience will be inspired and motivated.
- You and your audience will have a joyful experience - A ‘hands-down’ good time!
Book Wambui Bahati:
Inspirational Speaker, Motivational speaker, Humorist, One-woman Shows
My name is Lynn and I'm from Port Huron, Michigan.We recently had
Wambui Bahati come to Port Huron to do her show Balancing Act. It was
It far surpassed even our wildest expectations. It was fabulous, it was professional and it touched everyone in the audience.
left us wishing we had booked her for two days because I think many
people would have come to see her a second day - or word of mouth would
have really expanded the audience the next day. We were very happy with
the attendance. We had over 400 people.
Wambui and the
musicians came back to our clubhouse and met with people, signed
autographs and spoke to them personally. They were very personable.
was just an all-around wonderful experience. The performance was met
with a standing ovation from the crowd. We couldn't be happier.
Blue Water Clubhouse and Community Mental Health of St. Clair County
Port Huron, MI
Submit the Form Below for Booking Information
Download Domestic Violence Program One Sheet (PDF)
Download Inspirational Speaker One Sheet (PDF)
Download Balancing Act - the Musical One Sheet (PDF)